sister's planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Islam.............

3 posters

Go down

Know Islam............. Empty Know Islam.............

Post by sahba Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:13 am

* Who Is Allah?

Allah is the Arabic word for the One and Only God, Who is the Creator and Sustainer of the whole universe and everything in it. This means that Allah is not just the God of the Muslims, but of the whole of creation; He is the God of the Christians, the Jews, the Hindus and even of those who deny His existence. The Holy Qur’an says: “Say: He is Allah, the One; the Self Subsisting. He doesn’t beget; nor is He begotten. There is nothing (or no one) like Him.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

* Who Was Muhammad?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last of God’s prophets. God revealed messages to him to guide mankind to a life of obedience to God. He was born to a noble family of Makkah (Mecca) in Arabia in the year 570 CE. When he was 40 years of age, the Angel Gabriel appeared to him and revealed the first verses of the Qur’an. He received further revelations from God on many occasions in his life until his death at the age of 63. In the light of this Guidance from God, he preached Islam and many who were worshipping the false gods of the Arab tribes became Muslims. These early adherents of Islam were brutally persecuted by the tribal leaders of Makkah: the name of their tribe was Quraysh. Muhammad (peace be upon him) had to emigrate with the Muslims to Madinah, a city about 250 miles to the north of Makkah. The people of Madinah were more tolerant and they gradually accepted Islam. It was from this town that Islam spread to other parts of Arabia.
sahba
sahba

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://lifeartery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Know Islam............. Empty Re: Know Islam.............

Post by drmedicine Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 pm

jazaki Allahu khyran dear renik for your valuable post that summerise the core of islam :)may Allah swt bless you take carefi aman Allah

drmedicine
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-31

https://drmedicine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sahba Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 am

Hi dear Admin
Thank u but I should mention that I am Sahba, Renik's sister. Very Happy
anyway thanks
Sahba
sahba
sahba

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://lifeartery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot Ice Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:58 am

Thank you for the wonderful effort and beautiful and most wonderful Smile
Hot Ice
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down