sister's planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do u know what does Islam mean?

3 posters

Go down

Do u know what does Islam mean? Empty Do u know what does Islam mean?

Post by sahba Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 am

Hello dear members…
Have u ever asked yourselves what does the word Islam mean? Obviousely there are lots of attacks forwarded to this religion in the media, so I kept wondering why? since I'm deeply involved in studying this religion let me give u some briefs aspects of it and I'll be pleased to have ur respectable replies concerning my post(I really hope it 'll be posted and not banned since I really believe in accepting each others' beliefs and opinions)
Ok…what does Islam mean?
Islam is an Arabic word taken from the Arabic word, istislam that word means surrendering to God the Almighty, and u should know that Muslims greet each other by saying-salaam alykum –which mean peace be upon u.

Having known the profound meaning of that word lets move to the basics or basic pillars of Islam which a Muslim must believe in and practice them as well: they are:
1. Believing that there is no God except Allah the Almighty, and that Mohammad is his servant and messenger.
2. Perforeming the 5 prayers (they're a must) in which Muslims are directly connected to their God 5times per a day.
3. Giving charity to poor people. 4. Fasting the Ramadan month (in order to remind Muslims of their suffering bros who do not have something to eat, a lot of charity is given by Muslims during this month)
5.performing pilgrimage(in Makkah where billions of Muslims gather in there wearing the same cloth-white-worshiping their God despite their colors or wealth or any other standards all are there as one person no difference accept for piety.
These are simple accpects of Islam and I assure you that once I go deep into understanding it, I really feel the truth of that religion and how it aimed at reforming the soul and the community.
If you want to read some parts of the Quran(which is the holy book of Muslims) u can go to this site
www.islamtomorrow.com
sahba
sahba

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://lifeartery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Do u know what does Islam mean? Empty Re: Do u know what does Islam mean?

Post by drmedicine Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am

jazaki Allahu khyran dear sahba for the valuable topic ramadan kareem Smilefi aman Allah

drmedicine
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-31

https://drmedicine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Renik Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 am

Dear sahba:
thank a million for sharing this great topic & so sorry for replying so late , you know why ?!
stay blessed
Renik
Renik
Renik

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sahba Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:31 am

Hello dear Renik
Your welcom honey. Very Happy
Sahba Razz
sahba
sahba

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://lifeartery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down