sister's planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food

4 posters

Go down

* Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food Empty * Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food

Post by sahba Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 am

Ingredients

[/b]- 250 g (.5 lb) fresh vine leaves (or preserved)
- 250 g (.5 lb) ground meat
- 250 g (.5 lb) fresh herbs, equal portions of parsley,
chive, mint, dill, scallion and tarragon
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 1 medium onion
- 4 tbs lime juice or vinegar
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 3 tbs oil salt and pepper

Recipe
1. Slice the onion and fry in a little oil until it turns golden brown. Add the meat and stir fry until brown.

2. Add tomato paste, salt and pepper, 1 tbs sugar and 2 tbs lime juice. Let the meat simmer until there is no liquid left.

3. Clean the herbs removing coarse stems, wash, dry, chop finely and add to the meat.

4. Boil the rice for 15 minutes. Strain and mix with the meat and the herbs. This is the stuffing.

5. When using fresh vine leaves, choose new and fresh ones, cut the stems, wash and arrange in a pot with enough water to cover. Add a touch of salt and bring to boil until leaves are tender. Strain and set aside to cool down.

6. In a saucepan, add 1 tbs oil and arrange 2 rows of leaves to cover the bottom.

7. To prepare, put a small portion of the stuffing in the center of the leaf and fold the sides of the leaf over the stuffing tightly.

8. Arrange stuffed leaves in the saucepan tightly next to each other with the folded side down. Add a cup of water. Place a plate up side down over the arrangement before closing the lid. The plate helps to keep stuffed leaves folded while being cooked. Cook on low heat and add more water if necessary until ready.

9. When stuffed leaves are almost cooked, pour the mixture of 1 tbs sugar and 2 tbs lime juice over them.

10. Remove from the heat when the sauce is absorbed. Stuffed leaves can be served hot or cold.
** Try it , It is very delicious. I am sure you like it.** Very Happy flower

sahba
sahba

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://lifeartery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

* Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food Empty Re: * Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food

Post by Renik Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am

thank you dear sis for sharing this delicious food
WS
Renik
Renik
Renik

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

* Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food Empty Re: * Dolme-ye Barg-e Mo * - very delicious Iranian food

Post by Sara Yusuf Rahimi Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:36 am

woow very very Thanx a lot my sis for sharing this delicious food and your good information for all...jazakum allah khairn Smile cheers

barak allah feek
w`salm

Sara Yusuf Rahimi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by drmedicine Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:50 pm

wooooooow mshallah yummy Razz althouh i'm not good at cokking ,but i feel that my real start in the kitchen will be with this recipe inchallah looool stay blessed fi aman Allah

drmedicine
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-31

https://drmedicine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sahba Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:14 am

Salam dear Sara
thank's a bunch for telling your idea.
may God bless u.
your sis Sahba Smile
sahba
sahba

Back to top Go down

Post by sahba Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:16 am

Hi my sis
that is really kind of you to tell your idea.
thanks a million
your sis Sahba Very Happy
sahba
sahba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down