sister's planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf?

4 posters

Go down

What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf? Empty What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf?

Post by Hot Ice Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 am

I wish that everyone be honest with me
What is it beautiful thing??
Hot Ice
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf? Empty Re: What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf?

Post by sabina Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Asalaamu alaikum sis

i think the best thing about bro sami are his chosen words (lyrics) he uses in his songs.
his Muallim is my fave, he has wrote that himself
very touchy and true....

and his voice ofcourse

tgc hun xxx
sabina
sabina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf? Empty Re: What beautiful thing in the artist Sami Yusuf?

Post by drmedicine Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:24 pm

ohh sorry for late reply , hanx sis hot ice for the nice topic:) i really appreciate SY voice, he has genuine voice mashallah :)not needing the loud music to mask for it like other singers!!wassalam 

drmedicine
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-31

https://drmedicine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Star Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 pm

do you know sis if i read this topic befor 2 days i would say his songs and his voice and his message but now and before these things i say that the best thing in brother sami is his MODESTY i have never saw an artist who is busy all the time makes a special time for his BROTHERS AND SISTERS
thanks si hot may allah bless you
Silver Star
Silver Star

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down