sister's planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heart wheel

3 posters

Go down

heart wheel Empty heart wheel

Post by drmedicine Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 pm

assalamo aleykom, congratulations for ramadan & i'd like to share this pdf documant, its called (heart wheel journal )with you.enjoy Smile
heartwheel journal

fi aman Allah

Last edited by drmedicine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

drmedicine
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-31

https://drmedicine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

heart wheel Empty Re: heart wheel

Post by sabina Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Asalamu alaikum sis

it wont let me open the link.... Sad

what to do??

tgc hun xxx
sabina
sabina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Garisey5 Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:49 am

...the Shirley Muldowney movie/story from 1983 and I hadn't seen it in a while. I forgot that the movie had some prominent Englishtown/Raceway Park exposure when Shirley had to get the other drivers (Don Garlits, Connie Kalitta etc.) to sign off on her racing license back in 1966 and then she goes on to set a track record. Those scenes weren't actually filmed at E-town of course but it was still pretty cool stuff to see/hear.
I had seen the film quite a few times in the mid-late '80s but I think the last time I had watched it I hadn't even made my first pass at E-town yet.

And it is almost ironic (and sad) that Connie Kalitta (played by Beau Bridges in the film) who has such a major part in the story would so many years later lose his son at the very same track where the movie shows Shirley actually first meeting him

Garisey5

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down